Monday, October 10, 2011

Wall Street

Perhaps we are on a brink of a transformation. I understand that greed and corruption are nothing new but it appears to be running rampant. Whether or not you agree with the protests on Wall Street (and the growing protests around the United States) one thing remains true; the wealth gap has grown out of control and the imbalance is impossible to ignore. Courageous men & women are making tremendous sacrifices in hopes of creating a very much needed change.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"


2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you showed me that site moveon.org because they send me information on petitions and protests so I am always in the loop on how to stay active, I now know about a group meeting tommorow in erie involving the wall street protests because of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me beyond happy. I am so proud of you. You inspire me sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete